Year 7 Admissions Form
Please click on the button below to open the King Henry School Online Application porocess
Please note the following about the form:
Saving your answers - You must answer all required questions before moving to the next page, but you can save and return to the form as needed, by using the ‘Save’ button in the bottom-right of every page. A unique link will be created for you, and you can enter your email address so the link is emailed to you, which we highly recommend.
Uploading documents - There are times when we will require documentation. Where needed the form will offer an option to upload files (for example a scan of a document). But you can choose to provide it by email to email@example.com or in-person at the school reception.
Using a computer - While the form is optimised for mobile phones, due to the length and complexity we recommend only accessing it from a computer.
How to complete the online admissions process
- If you are accepting the place, parents/carers should complete our admission form available using the link below. The link will be open from Friday 20th March 2020 (So you will not see the link before this date).
- Please note you should complete and submit the form no later than Friday 10th April 2020.
- We also require a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate.
You will be able to upload it to the form, provide it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hand it in in-person to the school reception.
- The information does not have to be completed all at once, you can save your answers and return to it later, as long as it is finished and submitted by Friday 10th April 2020.
- If you have difficulty completing the online form please contact the Admissions department by email.