Arrangements for the end of Autumn Term 2019
- All students to attend lessons periods 1, 2 and 3. Christmas Jumper Day £1 from each student and staff member who wishes to participate. The Jumper simply replaces the blazer, short and tie should still be worn.
At break only packed lunches will be available for Free School Meal students to be eaten in the Dining Room at break time.
At 12.10pm all students are to go to their form room.
Students dismissed as follows:
Year 11 and Sixth Form will be dismissed at 12.40pm via the Gym doors only.
Years 9 and 10 will be dismissed at 12.50pm via Gym doors only.
Years 7 and 8 to be dismissed at 1.00pm via Gym doors only.
We wish all students and their families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wishing you all the best for 2020!
See you again on Tuesday 7th January at 8.25am!
Tuesday 7th January 2020 – First Student Day:
All students start as normal at 8.25am with morning registration.
All students will then have an assembly with the Head Teacher as follows:
- P1 Year 11 – all students go to lesson and register.
- P2 Year 10 – all students go to lesson and register.
- P3 Year 9 – all students go to lesson and register.
- P4 Year 8 – all students go to lesson and register.
- P5 Year 7 – all students go to lesson and register.